Thursday, August 21, 2008

Down Time

I'm going to slow down on the blog for a while, unless something gets me interested. I'm involved in two group blogs: Wyrdsmiths and Ambling Along the Aqueduct. I may go over to them for a while. Kelly McCoullogh is writing about writing on the Wyrdsmiths blog. I have an entirely different take than he does, and I'm trying to decide if I should comment or if commenting would be destructive.

The vegetation along the freeway is looking dry, and it seems to me there are fewer sunflowers blooming than there should be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly McCullough said...

Please, comment away, or better yet, right a full post. The more perspectives people have on the subject the better. There are 1,001 way to write a book, every one of them right.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Assignment Help said...

Great Experience the Best Assignment Writing Services at
assignment writers Australia

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home