Saturday, December 08, 2012

Writing

I'm not working on anything else, since multi-tasking makes it harder for me to finish anything. Or rather, I'm not writing. When I exercise, I mull over the very wet noir planetary romance and come up with new ideas. But I don't want to begin writing them down, until the line editing is done.

The plan is to finish the line editing Sunday and Monday, send the ms off to the editor, then get to work on the planetary romance. If I push, I may have it done by the end of the year.

We have a winter storm warning for Sunday, which will make it easy to stay home and work. We have a row of huge windows in our living room, with a couch in front of them. It's pleasant to sit at the table and write, while weather happens outside.

At the moment, Patrick is napping on the couch, surrounded by pillows, Jane Austen's Persuasion lying next to him. The radio is on to classical music. Very restful. At some point, I'm going to have to wake him and ask him if we should go grocery shopping before the storm hits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home