Friday, August 02, 2013

Day Dreams

I'm day dreaming this morning about what I would do if I had more money. I have more dental work coming up, due to aging fillings and crowns. My glasses are expensive, in part because I have a complicated prescription and in part because I like nice frames.

I'd like to be able to hire a maid service to come in once or twice a month to give the home -- especially the bathrooms and kitchen -- a really good cleaning.

I would like a built-in floor to ceiling bookcase, because we have run out of space for books and objets. I know exactly where I would put the bookcase.

I would like money to go to Iceland, because I want to write more stories about Iceland. I would also like to go to Scotland -- Glasgow, to see the architecture of Charles Rennie Mackintosh, and Edinburgh, because it's supposed to be lovely. I'm also interested in Bolivia and Ecuador.

So... Teeth, glasses, a bookcase, a maid service and a few trips, not long ones.

I will get the dental work, because I have to. I won't need new lenses for at least a year, and new frames for two years. I think I can afford the maid service.

As for travel -- the truth is, I am kind of a stick in the mud. Travel is a mixed good to me. I love the new sights and the memories. I don't like the disruption, and I don't like planes, though I make an exception for Icelandair. So I will probably go to Iceland, but I'm not sure about the other places.

As far as the bookcases go, maybe I will settle for buying one that isn't built in. I have been thinking of one of these.
They are available from Design Within Reach and I think they look interesting.

14 Comments:

Blogger Nay Denature said...

membasmi gonore obat pilihan kencing ramuan penghilang kencing nanah kencing nanah sembuh tanpa oprasi

10:23 PM  
Blogger herbaldenature said...

"membasmi gonore obat pilihan kencing ramuan penghilang kencing nanah kencing nanah sembuh tanpa oprasi"

12:50 PM  
Blogger herbaldenature said...

obat penis keluar cairan nanah menyembuhkan kanker srviks

1:56 PM  
Blogger Nay Denature said...

obat menyembuhkan kencing keluar nanah obat menyembuhkan kencing keluar nanah penyebab kencing keluar cairan nanah obat kutil di sekitar vagina

11:14 AM  
Blogger Nay Denature said...

obat menyembuhkan kencing keluar nanah obat menyembuhkan kencing keluar nanah penyebab kencing keluar cairan nanah obat kutil di sekitar vagina

6:15 PM  
Blogger obat herbal said...

"Perih di Alat Kelamin serta keluarnya nanah dari penis

9:55 AM  
Blogger obat herbal said...

obat penis keluar cairan nanah menyembuhkan kanker srviks

10:12 PM  
Blogger obat herbal said...

de Nature indonesia obat benjolan kutil di bibir vaginobat benjolan kutil di bibir vagina

2:57 AM  
Blogger obat herbal said...

Obat sipilis herbal Obat sipilis Gho Siah dan Gang jie

3:09 PM  
Blogger obat herbal said...

Obat kencing nanah obat sipilis

9:06 AM  
Blogger herbal medicine said...

Obat Sipilis tradisional https://obatsipilissifilis.wordpress.com/

1:13 PM  
Blogger wasirdenature said...

cara mengobati kemaluan keluar nanah cara mengobati kemaluan keluar nanah cara mengobati ujung kemaluan keluar nanah ujung kemaluan keluar nanah di sertai perih saat kencing ujung kemaluan keluar nanah di sertai perih saat kencing penyebab penis keluar nanah penyebab penis keluar nanah obat untuk kemaluan yang keluar nanah dan perih saat kencing penis keluar nanah pusat pengobatan herbal obat kemaluan keluar nanah mengapa kemaluan keluar nanah mengapa kemaluan keluar nanah obat penis keluar nanah obat penis keluar nanah cairan nanah keluar dari kemaluan pria cairan nanah keluar dari kemaluan pria obat cairan nanah keluar dari kemaluan obat cairan nanah keluar dari kemaluan obat cairan nanah keluar dari kemaluan cairan nanah keluar dari kemaluan cairan nanah keluar dari kemaluan kemaluan keluar nanah di sertai perih saat kencing kemaluan keluar nanah di sertai perih saat kencing

7:31 PM  
Blogger lionelmessi10 said...

cara mengobati kemaluan keluar nanah cara mengobati kemaluan keluar nanah cara mengobati ujung kemaluan keluar nanah ujung kemaluan keluar nanah di sertai perih saat kencing ujung kemaluan keluar nanah di sertai perih saat kencing penyebab penis keluar nanah penyebab penis keluar nanah obat untuk kemaluan yang keluar nanah dan perih saat kencing penis keluar nanah pusat pengobatan herbal obat kemaluan keluar nanah mengapa kemaluan keluar nanah mengapa kemaluan keluar nanah obat penis keluar nanah obat penis keluar nanah cairan nanah keluar dari kemaluan pria cairan nanah keluar dari kemaluan pria obat cairan nanah keluar dari kemaluan obat cairan nanah keluar dari kemaluan obat cairan nanah keluar dari kemaluan cairan nanah keluar dari kemaluan cairan nanah keluar dari kemaluan kemaluan keluar nanah di sertai perih saat kencing kemaluan keluar nanah di sertai perih saat kencing

12:44 PM  
Blogger Third Aly said...

Obat Sipilis tradisional https://obatsipilissifilis.wordpress.com/

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home