Thursday, July 24, 2014

Writing

I am currently printing out and proofing fiction: a short story due to be published soon and two out-of-print novels, which are going to come out in ebook editions. After I finish this, I have to get back to the hwarhath short story collection and the sequel to Ring of Swords and half a dozen stories in various stages of completion. I figure I have enough writing work to keep me busy through the rest of the year and into 2015.

This is good. I didn't want to spend my retirement years doing volunteer work, after having worked for years for nonprofits. And I didn't want to do nothing and get bored. I don't have enough money for world cruises. Writing is a good solution.

1 Comments:

Blogger marko said...

She graduated at the highest point of her class and is knowledgeable in arranging, planning, inquiring about and advertising. In any case, all that she learned in school couldn't set up her for this present reality and the deterrents she is confronting as an entrepreneur. Cash Advance

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home