Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday

My last post was a little glum.

Yesterday afternoon I went over a story, making revisions. I think it's about as done as it's going to get, until I have comments from my writing workshop. Now I have to input the revisions, print the story and make copies before Thursday. That seems doable.

Yesterday evening I ran our roomba and dusted the living room.

So that's three things off the to-do list.

I've been working on cleaning out unfinished stories.

Right now, I have two stories with my workshop, one almost ready for the workshop, and two more awaiting awaiting a final, post-workshop polish before going out the door to an editor or my agent. (I may have the only agent left who handles short stories.)

Patrick and I are planning a drive down the river today. Tomorrow I get back to looking for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home