Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Diversacon

I had a very nice time over the past weekend attending Diversacon, a small and friendly local science fiction convention. Talked to people I see rarely, was on a few pleasant panels, attended a few more.

Yesterday, I went to the gym to exercise and did not stretch after. Then I went to the dentist. As a result, I have a sore body and a sore mouth. I figure I will stay home, do a wash and maybe some writing. Tomorrow, I will get back to my ordinary routine.

Talk about a dull post!

In attempt to be slightly less dull, the day outside is bright, with fluffy, white clouds floating in a blue sky. The flags atop a building about a block away are blowing in the wind. Classical music is playing on the radio. I feel pretty good, in spite of the aches.

3 Comments:

Blogger marko said...

Be that as it may, on the off chance that you do have two of these three things, in the wake of doing a tiny bit of chasing you ought to have the capacity to locate a couple of moneylenders who will take a gander at you, yet will charge you higher expenses and a higher loan cost. Likewise, something essential to consider is will's identity the underwriter on the credit. check cashing

11:52 AM  
Blogger marko said...

You will be offered a quote on the combined regularly scheduled payment to be paid. You can go for this quote, consult with them further or attempt another organization. Select a program which suits you the best. Auto Title Loans

5:02 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Prepayment adaptability: If you need to have the adaptability to prepay the advance then you should pay a higher rate. On the off chance that you consent to keep the advance for the term of the credit, then the rate is lower. car title loans chicago

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home