Monday, June 20, 2016

Weather

We've been having very hot and humid weather with heat advisories, which used to be called livestock warnings when I was a kid, and Minnesota was a farm state. Last night we had thunder and lightning and some rain. North of us there were funnel clouds, one confirmed tornado and hail the size of tennis balls.

Today was bright and coolish, and the next few days are supposed to be pleasant. There's a full moon tonight, not yet visible from our windows. A bunch of stuff I ordered online arrived: three DVDs, tea from Harney and Sons, a new messenger bag and a tote for me, and a Game Developer Barbie for Patrick. The doll is brand new. Patrick thought it was a wonderful idea and wanted it. Barbie is still in her box and hanging on the living room wall. I don't know how long she will stay there. She doesn't entirely match the decor.

Tomorrow I plan to exercise, run errands and maybe get some writing done. Hot weather takes a lot out of me, even when I am mostly inside with air conditioning. Now I feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home